View our selection of Kodiak EV Golf Carts.
CART PART PROS, LLC/KODIAK EV hereby warrants that any new Kodiak EV purchased from CART PART PROS, LLC or any Authorized Kodiak EV Dealer in the United States will be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations stated below. DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD and/or 2400 miles, whichever comes first, any authorized KODIAK EV service technician or KODIAK EV Dealer will repair or replace (at KODIAK EV option) any part determined to be defective by KODIAK EV due to faulty workmanship or material from the factory. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the vehicle’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of CART PART PROS, LLC/Kodiak EV. The warranty is transferable to a new owner, balance of the above miles or time period of original sale date.
LITHIUM BATTERY PACKAGE: ECO Lithium batteries are warrantied directly through ECO Battery LLC. See www.ecobattery.com for details. EXCLUSIONS from this Warranty shall include:
• Abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse, including lack of proper maintenance, and use contrary to the Owner’s/Operator’s Manual instructions. Kodiak EV recommends routine maintenance checks every six (6) months by an authorized technician.
• Damage due to accident, collision, improper transportation, theft, or vandalism.
• Installation of parts or accessories that are not original equipment provided by CART PART PROS, LLC/Kodiak EV or an Authorized Dealer.
• Fading, rust, or deterioration, of any original components of the vehicle or any parts replaced in routine maintenance, due to exposure or ordinary wear and tear.
• Modifications or alterations that affect the vehicle’s condition, operation, performance or durability.
• Routine maintenance items, normal wear and tear, cosmetic deterioration, or electrical components damaged as a result of fluctuations in electrical current.
• Acts of God, e.g. lightning, hail damage, flooding, fire, etc. or other events over which Kodiak EV has no control.
• Noises that develop due to normal wear and tear and proper vehicle operation after three (3) months from date of purchase.
The Customer’s Responsibility under this Warranty shall be to:
• Operate and maintain the vehicle as specified in the appropriate Owner’s/Operator’s Manual.
• Give notice to an Authorized Kodiak EV Dealer of all apparent defects within ten (10) days of discovery, and make the vehicle available at that time for inspection and repairs at the Dealer’s place of business or service location.
• Transport the vehicle to and from an Authorized Kodiak EV Dealer for warranty service unless other transportation arrangements have been provided by the Authorized Kodiak EV Dealer.
• Cover all expenses related to diagnosis and/or labor.
All warranty claims must be submitted directly to CART PART PROS, LLC/Kodiak EV by an Authorized Dealer. Please contact the dealer you purchased the vehicle from to submit a claim. Please note that any and all expenses incurred in transporting the vehicle to and from Cart Part Pros, LLC/Kodiak EV or an Authorized Dealer for warranty service are not covered by this Warranty and shall be the responsibility of the Authorized Dealer and/or End User.
LIABILITYLIMITATIONS: InnocaseshallCARTPARTPROS,LLC/KODIAKEVbeliableforindirect,incidental,special,punitiveorconsequential damage, including but not limited to death, personal injury or property damage arising from or related to any alleged failure in a cart or battery charger or any damage or loss to the purchaser or any third-party lost time, inconvenience or any economic loss, whether or not CART PART PROS, LLC/ KODIAK EV was apprised of the foreseeability to such damage or losses. The right of the purchaser to recover damages within the limitations set forth in this section purchaser’s exclusive alternative remedy if the limited remedy of repair or replacement of the vehicle fails of its essential purpose. Any legal claim or action arising that alleges breach of warranty must be brought within three (3) months from the date the warranty claim arises.
WARNING: Any modification or change to the vehicle, battery, and battery charger which alters the weight distribution or stability of the vehicle, increases or decreases the vehicle’s speed, or alters the output of the battery charger beyond factory specifications can result in property damage, personal injury or death. These modifications will void the limited warranty. CART PART PROS, LLC/KODIAK EV disclaims responsibility for any such modifications, changes, or alterations, that would adversely impact the safe operation of the vehicle or battery charger.